Sunday, July 03, 2011

Jane Akshar | LinkedIn Recommendation

A lovely review from a past client on my Linked In profile. I really ought to make better use of LinkedIn. Jane Akshar | LinkedIn: "“I rented one of Jane's Flats in Luxor in October of 2008. While not my first time in Egypt as a solo female traveler, it was the first time I traveled by myself much beyond the confines of Cairo. Jane's properties are first-rate and her knowledge of the archaeological sites is superb. She was able to get me the right connections for both land and water taxis around Luxor and even arranged for a visit to a remote site farther to the south. I felt right at home with Jane, and I look forward to returning to Flats in Luxor for another wonderful time.” July 2, 2011

Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments: