Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review of my book Hidden Luxor

Just got a great review of my guide book of Luxor (obtainable at www.hiddenluxor.com)

I have visited all the temples and tombs in Luxor over the last 10 years, some of them many times during the past 5 years of living in Luxor full time, but this book has opened my eyes to so much more to discover that is not shown, or possibly even known, by the tour guides. I certainly will be taking this book with me next time I am out and about in Luxor. The author has given clear guides on where to go, what to look for and even included the tiny details such as 'look up', 'look left' etc that the book is a detailed map of the hidden Luxor most people have no idea is there. A must have guide for lovers of Luxor, Egyptologists and even tour guides could learn something new. VW

No comments: