Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Felt like home!!! - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor

That has to be the nicest headline, felt like home, we always try to make our guests feel like they are at home, this our 96th review shows us our hard work is worth it. :) Please come back. 

Felt like home!!! - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor: I just returned from spending five weeks with Jane at her Al Gezera flats. This was my first time staying there, and what a comfortable, beautiful and convenient location!
Jane made sure everything was taken care of for me and Mohammed was also very helpful and always had a smile.
Safety was never a concern, and it was interesting to be there during the election.
It felt like I was staying with friends instead of being left on my own once checked into a hotel. Everyone was so friendly in the village and the ferry to the East Bank was a short walk down the street. The sites are all very close and easy to get to.
The view of the Theban Hills from the flat is absolutely breathtaking and I often sat on my balcony just watching the sunset.
It was sad to say goodbye to all my new friends and leave Luxor behind, but you can bet I will return again soon!
Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

- Sent using Google Toolbar

No comments: