Sunday, January 26, 2014

Flats in Luxor guestbook

Before Facebook and Trip Advisor we had a guest book, it is lovely reading these old reviews. Hope to have lots more in the future.  



Flats in Luxor Guestbook: I just wanted to thank you for a fabulous time in Luxor. Your
arrangement of our flat, transportation, locations and tour guides was
top-notch. Kicker and I were completely satisfied and very happy with
our trip in Luxor/Aswan. You can tell you run a great travel agency and
that your staff really respect you because I heard from many they have
worked with you for years...You are clearly good to them and having good
employees will help your business continue to flourish! So, just wanted
to thank you. Everyone was great, both meals superb, absolutely the
best! and Hussein, wow, he is just the sweetest man, friendly,
incredibly bright but at that same time very professional. He is the
perfect tour guide, my favorite of any tour both trips. And I forget the
name of our guide for the Donkey overthe ridge, (aswah? or something
like that?) well, he too was fabulous and so bubbly and entertaining!
And Saber and Ali for falluca again, was great! Everthing was so
organized and perfectly planned and I thank you for that ! If (i hope) i
go back to Egypt again I will seek your services again for sure!!! (but
i'll try not to drive you too crazy with planning again :-)

Well, thank you. I will miss you. Wish I had more time to just sit and
drink beers and chat about life. You are very fun to chat with... Keep
in touch and let me know if you need anything from me! Its 1230 am,
which a few days ago I was leaving right about now to ride a donkey, but
instead Im half a world apart, deliriously tired writing on facebook
after working all day from 9 to 8 pm. I better go to bed! LOL. Take care
of you and thanks for everything!!!

Love Teresa and Kicker

No comments: