Saturday, December 27, 2014

Magical and perfect - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor

Magical and perfect - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor: My mother and I stayed at Jane's Nubian Village flats this past November on the West Bank. She has done an amazing job on her flats. I am so thrilled to have had the chance to stay there. Everything was ideal. We woke up every morning to the majestic Egyptian sunrise and a view of the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut's temple. The accommodation was quintessential and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and delicious. Her staff is warm, caring, and extremely attentive. They provided the utmost in customer service. Jane herself is a great resource. She responded to all my email questions with speed, kindness, and efficiency. She is a wealth of knowledge and extremely helpful. I am so grateful for her generosity. The Nubian village was the perfect place to stay on the West Bank. It was central to all the main sites, clean, and quiet. There is even a pool, free wifi, and roof top dining. Everything is beyond affordable. It's perfect for couples or families. Her flats are safe and secure. You'll have a blast! I would recommend Jane to anyone. Her flats were recommended to me and I am so glad they were! Thank you Jane for helping make my trip to Egypt perfect! My mother and I are so thankful! I can't wait to come back and stay again! Thank you!

No comments: