Monday, October 08, 2012

not just an holiday, rather an experience - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor

not just an holiday, rather an experience - Review of Flats in Luxor, Luxor, Egypt - TripAdvisor:

I've just come back from a wonderful week in Luxor. I'm passionate in ancient history and egyptology, so Luxor is definitely the right place where to spend a great holiday. But when one wants to turn "holiday" in "experience", then the right place where to stay in Flats in Luxor! And Jane (the co-owner) is the best host one can dream of! The flat is large, comfortable, very well located, exactly as it is shown and described in its web page, with the additional plus that it can happen to share the pool or have a cup of tea with some famous archeologist involved in excavations projects, or with the chief director of Karnak and Luxor Museums, visiting his family, which lives just right door! I had the best week I can never imagine and it ticked away in such a simple and plain way that it seems to me as I was living my normal and true life there, and this is why the holiday was really special :-) All my love to Luxor, Jane and his family and staff, and to the South Asasif Project!

- Sent using Google Toolbar

No comments: