Prices and Check In: What do you get for your money when you book with Flats in Luxor?
1) Opened in 2003 we are the longest established self catering accommodation in Luxor, we have always strived to be the best with the most options.
2) We have the best reputation, check our Trip Advisor listing, we are the top with over 100 reviews, we are also listed in Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, both the Boston Globe and the Sunday Times have run features on us
3) We offer the most comprehensive facilities with large rooms, beautiful views, ALL bedrooms have a/c, communal facilities like free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, our brilliant chef, Jacuzzi, billiard table, garden, roof terrace, onsite security staff, housekeeping with full Western style bed linen and towels.
4) Resident Egyptologist. Jane Akshar is well known for her love of Egyptology and her blog on Luxor attracts archaeologists from all over the world. Combine that with her library, the books she has written and her studies with Manchester University and you have access to the best Egyptology advice in Luxor. She knows all the sites intimately and loves to share her knowledge with you either informally or with her lectures (which are available online). She can advise about the best places for children, (her kids tours are great fun) or mobility impaired adults or PhD students, she has helped them all.
5) Full Egypt wide service, with our long term partners we can provide the full Egyptian tour service
a. Cairo and the pyramids
b. Alexandria and the library
c. Sailing on the Nile, day trips or full cruises
d. Desert safaris
Flats in Luxor Group is a registered Egyptian company, with an international reputation. Come to the best and have full confidence that your Egyptian holiday will be unique, special, safe and with a reputable company. Stamped receipts are available.